If you are looking for an optimization framework that can enhance the user experience and page speed then W3 Total Cache is a WordPress Optimization Framework that is suggested by most of the top notch hosts such as Hostgator , GoDaddy , DreamHost and lots more.W3 Total Cache is the most complete and quick WordPress Performance Optimization Plug-in that is trusted by almost all the popular blogs such as Mashable.com , Yoast.com , CSS3.Info and several others. This plug-in will enhance the user experience of your blog by enhancing the server performance that will cache every single portion of your website and hence help in the reduction of the download time of the themes thereby ensuring transparent CDN ( Content Delivery Network).
What Make W3 Total Cache the Best WordPress Optimization Framework ?
2) This plug-in will ensure the caching of compressed and minified posts and web pages in the Memory or on CDN or on Disk.
3) This plug-in will ensure the caching of various database objects on CDN or on Disk or in the Memory.
4) If you are exhausted of finding a plug-in that can cache various feeds such as Search Results , Site, Comments, Categories, Tags ad Comments on the CDN or on Disk or in the Memory then W3 Total Cache is just the apt choice for you.
5) You can as well Cache Search Results Web Pages which have URL’s with query string variables on Memory or on Disk with the use of W3 Total Cache.
6) You can import several post attachments straight into the Media Library and as well on CDN with the use of W3 Total Cache.
9) You can be assured to get W CLI support for query string updating and Cache Purging by incorporating W3 Total Cache plug-in.
10) This plug-in ensures Browser Caching with the use of Cache Control , Entity Tags with Cache and Future Expire Headers.
Advantages of Using W3 Total Cache
- If you use W3 Total Cache you be assured the page load time reduces which in turn results in increased visitor time on website resulting in more web page views.
- You can be assured of sustained high traffic periods due to enhanced web server performance.
- You will have improved conversion rates and great website performance that will have an effect on your websites Page Rank by Google.
- You can get instant subsequent page views due to browser caching by W3 Total Cache.